Tuesday 3 April 2012

I want you

I choose this poem, I want you because this poem talks about their own desires in their point of view for their partner or a friend they want to be with. This poem also talks about that humans are like animals under these clothes that we wear and also says "one body but two heads. And why is there always a mirror" This reminds of me a coin that has two faces on the sides of the coin that reflects the inside and the outside of their personalities of who you are. To me, I have one body but two faces, one poker face that I use in the real world and the real me in the lonely room with no one around.

1 comment:

  1. This is a tough poem to understand. I like how you approached it. You included quotations, and some ideas about how to understand it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete