Wednesday 14 March 2012

If you forget me

The Captain's Verses by Pablo Neruda

     I choose this poem, If you forget me because it describes the pain I have for the person who moves on so easily but if you're going to ignore me and forget about me, I'll be doing the same thing. I also have one of my favorite song by Kelly Clarkson that is related to this poem,
You think you got the best of me
Bet you think you had the last laugh
Think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think I'd come running back
Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong
My favorite part is that the person would starting notcing and would come back begging but already moved on anyways. My favorite line from kelly clarkson is 'What doesn't kill you makes you a fighter, footsteps even lighter, Doesn't mean I'm over you because you're gone :)
 I just simply enjoy this song to remind me everyday that I moved on for the best and for the worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment