Thursday 22 March 2012

Your laughter

I choose this poem, Your laughter because in the dark moments when you're in the blue, there's always going to be that one special person that will make you laugh or even make you smile without needing to hear a word from someone you love because they're there for you to make you smile. I'll always love my best friend though he may not understand the feelings I have deep down I have for him, It's been so long since I felt this way. I don't care if anythings taken away but I simply want to hear your laugh. Don't take that away.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you saw the laughter as being an important source of strength for the poet (as lover). Can you name one or two lines that indicate how sad or depressed he feels and how the laughter lifts him up?

    ReplyDelete