Thursday 22 March 2012

Jolie Laide

I like this poem, Jolie Laide because it reminds me of this most beautiful famous actor, Angelia Jolie. Everyone aware of her beauty, her presence. She is my favorite actor, I'm insanely jealous of her beauty, I am a big fan of her but sometimes not because of her behavior toward Brad Pitt and how she reacts when Brad talks to girls. I sometime do pity her children because Angelia Jolie is always away on the trip, for making movies and would hire nannies to take care of the children. I heard of the rumours before that her children would call their nannie by 'mom' but it's just my opinion. Anywho, this poem fits Angelia Jolie.

1 comment:

  1. You got it! The poem IS about Angelina Jolie but if you really look at Angelina, she is actually quite ugly. Don't look at the magazines, look at how she appears in movies. If you get her at the right angle, you will see how ugly she actually is. That is what makes her so interesting as a person. People look at her not because she is beautiful but because she is ugly too. She has a complex face.

    Why do you think the poet calls it "the terror of beauty"?

    ReplyDelete