Thursday 22 March 2012

Learning to speak

This poem is a good interest to me because when I lose my ability to speak my language, it's like catching a viruse that you can't seem to get rid of... Always trying to fit into this 'hearing' world trying not to speak sign language because people judge so quickly assuming that you're stupid, a loser that no one wants to hang out with. I don't like people who judges quickly by appearance and make snide comments. Apparently to those who acts like a stuck up jerk does not understand the equalitity of human beings, everyone is different in their own way. NOBODY is normal !

1 comment:

  1. This woman is trying to figure out how she should talk about her life now that her husband is dead. She is trying out different words to describe her single life. Are there words that you can use to describe your deaf life? What are they?

    ReplyDelete